HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEMS
THAT FIT COMFORTABLY WITHIN
AFFORDABLE SOLUTIONS FROM AMERISTAR
We know that heating and cooling systems can be a major investment for homeowners. Our goal is to provide complete and affordable systems that will deliver the comfort you want at the price you need.
Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
Ameristar air conditioners provide the cool air your household needs while our heat pumps work to deliver pleasant air temperatures year‑round, all at
an ideal combination of capability and affordability.
Highly efficient Ameristar packaged units operate quietly and consistently to provide affordable heating or cooling for your family throughout the year, with models to fit a variety of homes.
Depending on your home’s geographic location, the Ameristar air handler is an affordable heating and cooling solution that works with your air conditioner or heat pump to effectively circulate heated or cooled air throughout your home.
Built with value in mind, Ameristar furnaces warm your home with gas heat during the winter and circulate cooled air in the summer, keeping you comfortable year-round.
Indoor Air Coils
Attached to your furnace, your coil works with your outdoor unit to provide more comfortable and conditioned air.
GET THE AFFORDABLE
HEATING AND COOLING YOU NEED.
Ameristar products give you the ability to assemble an entire system or purchase a single component with great affordability. The following pages will provide you with the information needed to find the right component or system for your home.
EFFECTIVE AIR CONDITIONERS AND
HEAT PUMPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Ameristar air conditioners and heat pumps can help meet your heating and cooling needs while staying within your budget. Our air conditioning units are equipped with essential features to cool your home quietly and effectively in warm weather, while our heat pumps can remove heat when it’s warm and add heat when it’s cool. Your heating and cooling installer can help you decide which Ameristar component is right for your home.
SPEND LESS THAN YOU EXPECTED,
WITHOUT SETTLING FOR LESS THAN YOU NEED.
– Ameristar units achieve efficiency ratings up to 14 SEER.
– Our painted, galvanized steel cabinets resist rust and stand up to weather, helping to maintain the life of your unit.
– The compact design and small footprint required are ideal for homeowners with limited yard space.
– Ameristar air conditioners and heat pumps operate quietly, with a maximum sound level of 76 decibels.
– Ameristar units use scroll compressors, which have fewer moving parts and are known to operate more smoothly and quietly than conventional compressors.
– Ameristar units cool with R-410A refrigerant, while select 13 SEER models are also compatible with R-22 refrigerant.
SEER stands for seasonal energy efficiency ratio, which measures how efficiently an air conditioner or heat pump can cool your home in the summer. The higher the SEER, the less energy you’ll use to maintain pleasant temperatures.
THE FEATURES YOU NEED
AT A PRICE YOU CAN AFFORD.
Compact and quiet, with the power and features you need, Ameristar air conditioners and heat pumps are value‑priced to fit your budget.
PACKAGED UNITS: RELIABLE PERFORMANCE
AND OUTSTANDING VALUE.
Ameristar packaged units deliver quiet, consistent heating and cooling for your home at an affordable price. Built to last and designed for year-round efficiency, they’ll keep you cool in the heat of summer and warm on wintry days. Ask your heating and cooling installer to help you select the right model for your home.
CONSISTENT HEATING AND COOLING AT A VERY COMFORTABLE PRICE.
– Ameristar units achieve efficiencies up to 13 SEER (R-410A) for both heat pump and gas/electric packaged units.
– Our architecturally compatible, anti-rust steel cabinets endure a 1,000-hour salt spray test and will stand the test of time and weather.
– Internal safeguards protect compressors against high pressure, low pressure, coil temperature and power surge (heat pump only).
– Ameristar packaged units feature high efficiency compressors that operate smoothly, quietly, and consistently.
– Packaged units are ARI Certified and ETL Listed, and are available in 2, 3, 4, and 5 ton models.
– If desired, auxiliary heaters are also available in 8kw – 20kw.
RELIABILITY YOU CAN BANK ON
WITHOUT BREAKING YOUR BUDGET.
Month after month, year after year, Ameristar packaged units deliver high efficiency and exceptional value in home heating and cooling.
WITH AMERISTAR FURNACES,
THE VALUE IS BUILT IN.
Designed with value in mind, your Ameristar furnace uses natural gas or propane to keep your home warm during the winter and circulates cooled air to every room in the summer, keeping you comfortable year-round.
AFFORDABLE HOME HEATING
IS AT THE HEART OF YOUR SYSTEM.
– Choose between 80% or 95% AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency) rated furnaces.
– Available in 80% single stage or 95% two stage for the level of comfort and efficiency you require.
– Our 80% and 95% furnaces feature aluminized steel heat exchangers to conduct heat quickly and increase durability.
– Our 95% two stage furnace provides better temperature control and quieter operation for improved comfort.
– All furnaces are fully convertible to work with either natural gas or propane, making them suitable for use in any area.
– Ameristar furnace cabinets are constructed of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel.
– Our furnaces are built for flexibility to suit varied installation situations.
AFUE stands for annual fuel utilization efficiency, which measures a furnace’s heating efficiency. The higher the percentage of AFUE, the less energy you’ll use to maintain pleasant temperatures.
Ameristar’s variable speed indoor systems maintain constant and consistent airflow that improves comfort and efficiency in your home.
THE ESSENTIAL FEATURES
YOU WANT FOR PRICE YOU NEED.
When you get all the features you need in a furnace for less than you expected to pay, you’re getting real value. You’re getting an affordable solution from Ameristar.
HOT OR COLD, OUR AIR HANDLERS
CAN DELIVER YEAR‑ROUND.
Your air handler works year-round, conditioning and circulating the air in your home as a key component in your heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning system. Ameristar air handlers offer the flexibility to fit almost any configuration and the value to suit every budget.
A HARD-WORKING AIR HANDLER
WITH A HOST OF IMPORTANT FEATURES.
– Ameristar air handlers are adaptable to both 13 and 14 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) models.
– Our painted, galvanized steel cabinets are rust-resistant allowing our air handlers to hold up well over time.
– Ameristar air handlers’ multiple airflow designs allow them to be converted to easily fit the space you have available in your home.
– Fully insulated construction minimizes indoor noise levels, helping maintain your homes
– Ameristar air handlers feature a 3-speed fan. This allows for high, medium or low levels of warm or cool air delivery, enhancing your overall home comfort.
– Our removable front panel allows easy access for service technicians making service calls more efficient.
THE FEATURES THAT MAKE IT
FLEXIBLE KEEP IT AFFORDABLE.
By offering multiple installation configurations, Ameristar air handlers minimize the need for expensive customization or adaptation. You get a proper fit at an affordable price.
COMPLETE YOUR SYSTEM WITH
AN AMERISTAR INDOOR COIL.
Affordable Ameristar indoor coils deliver the effective heat exchange that keeps your home comfortable.
– Ameristar’s flexible indoor coils can be adapted to both 13 and 14 SEER models.
– Choose from 13 different models that are sure to complement the rest of your heating and cooling system.
– Our indoor coil can be set up in multiple positions, horizontally or vertically, so it is sure to work with the space provided in your home.
– Foil-faced thermal insulation makes cleaning simple and helps reduce service time.
ADD A PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT
TO SET YOURSELF UP FOR SAVINGS.
Maintain pleasant temperatures with a programmable thermostat that’s easy on your budget. Ask your installer for available options.
– Easily programmable, so you can set your system to heat or cool based on your schedule.
– Features an easy-to-read backlit screen.
– Complements your overall heating and cooling system by allowing you to control and customize the temperature settings in your home.